Sunday, December 05, 2004

Extreme Failure

Due to extreme computer breakdown new posts and photographs have come to an end, This may take some time and alot of gardening to fix.I persevere with fountain pen paper and camera more trusty than the nonsense of computers. My E-Mail is down but i can be contacted via Baked bean cans and string. I am listed in Garden Bazaar dot com.A very happy Christmas to Beastly sum the curator of this site.Also the USA gardeners gift for loving my photo's and Horticultural for my listing.
I don't no when this will all start again hope it's soon.
Andrew.
Photographs and text copyright 2004 andrew stenning

2 Comments:

Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Andrew! Oh no--we've only creamed corn! We will miss you--can't wait until you're back on--
Merry Christmas from Your Curator

December 7, 2004 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Andrew: Please work to get your computer back up and running. Your work is too beautiful for us to be without. Thank you for the warm Christmas wishes and the same to you. Take care, Nancy

December 12, 2004 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home